Level I Certified Infrared Thermographer® is a five-day course for the application of qualitative thermal imaging for P/PM, Condition Assessment, Condition Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Forensic Investigations, and Building Sciences.
Becoming Certified Infrared Thermographer® you have to;
- Attend the training and go for open book exam of 66 multiple choice questions, and passing 80% of it.
- Infraspection certification is good for life and does not expire, there are no renewal fees.
What you'll learn
- This course covers infrared theory, heat transfer concepts, equipment operation and selection, standards compliance, image analysis, and report generation.
- Students are trained to identify and document thermal patterns caused by improper design, workmanship, or material failure.
- Specific applications include: electrical distribution systems, mechanical systems, steam systems, refractory systems, underground piping, active thermography, building envelopes, and flat roofs.
- Gain all fundamentals of Infrared science.
- The best use of Thermal Imaging Camera.
- Generate Thermal Imaging Reports with Analysis & Recommendation.
- Implementing Thermal Imaging program Integrated with CM program.
- Inspect all kind of faults in Electrical, Mechanical and Building applications.
- This course is designed for mechanical & electrical maintenance supervisors, technicians and engineers.
- As well as all Condition Monitoring, Inspection, Reliability and Machinery Diagnostics specialists.